Saturday, 23 July 2011
Saturday, 18 June 2011
Optimism is defined as having "hopefulness and confidence about the future or successful outcome of something". The following thoughts cover how this affects us and how we can become more optimistic.
When we have a positive attitude we harbour good-natured feelings and positive images. We have a vision of what we genuinely would like to happen. This brings in peace, vitality and happiness. We subsequently broadcast goodwill, radiate with good energy and this can bring success. Even our health can potentially be affected in positive manner.
- Walk tall and proud this can effect your mind in a great way.
- The body language shows the way we are feeling inside.
- We all affect the people we meet on a day to day basis. This comes about instinctively and on a deeper level, by our thoughts and feelings.
- Our body language speaks volumes. Others feel our aura and are impacted through our thoughts, and the other way around.
- If we are to move the brain to more positive feelings, work and discipline are called for. Mental attitude and ideas do not shift instantly.
- The great power of the mind is forever defining our life.
- Believe in positive things, anticipate only favourable final results and states of affairs, and destiny can consequently change.
- The positive mind expects happiness, pleasure, wellness and a flourishing final result of all situations.
Whatsoever the intellect anticipates, it discovers. Choose your thoughts wisely.